Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, July 22, 2021

My Beautiful Zinnia


A beautiful Zinnia from my flowers on the porch.
Sometimes it is hard to get outside, so I put them where it is convenient.
Have a blessed day...wherever you may be.
Remember to stop and enjoy the beautiful flowers God has placed along the way.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. What a striking color your Zinnia is. I'm glad the flowers that you love so much are close by where you can appreciate them. I have missed your posts filled with simplicity and beauty, Shirley. Have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com