Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, July 19, 2021

SUNFLOWER

                                                                   

          My first post in a long time. 
There have been many changes in life since the last post.
But up above the dark clouds the sun is shining, and God still sends sunflowers! 
 Blessings on all, 
                  Shirley                                            

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley, it is so nice to see a post from you again. The sunflower is very pretty closed up, and even prettier when it blossoms. I hope you are well and enjoying the Summer days. I
    have moved to the mountains, so that is a different lifestyle change for me as well.

    Happy Summer days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We grew them this summer, too, but we're in AZ and have to water them twice a day here so we may re-think this next year!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com